CGA Projects is one of Australia’s suppliers of Mining, Oil, Gas, Energy, Civil, Roads, Telecommunication, Government, Broadband design, Cabling and Construction Services with a head office located in Brisbane and office in Melbourne.
We currently have a large number of vacancies available for “MDU Installation Technicians” in the Brisbane region. The role primarily involves installation of Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) enclosures & cables for the NBN program.
We are currently seeking to recruit multiple positions for skilled persons available for an immediate start to join our team of professionals.
You will be responsible for cable pulling, trenching, conduit work, working off ladders, using hand tools.
- Rod and roping
- Fibre / Cable hauling
- Integration and commissioning of networks
- Perform work on live networks under the NBN program of works
- Complete as-built documentations, redline mark ups
- Interpret drawings on site to ensure accuracy, practicality and compliance with specifications prior to installation commencement.
- Review scopes of work to ensure an understanding of their agreed work activities and supply requirements.
- Ensure documentation and quality assurance checklists are complete, results reported as required by systems implemented on the project.
- Proactively manage issues raised by staff, clients, or site residents and are escalated and resolved quickly.
- Updating and Closing of Project Data
- Compliance with Risk Management; Health, Safety, Environment, Quality Assurance management (HSEQ) systems including policies and statutory obligations.
Skills and Experience
- Work rights in Australia
- Experience in MDU trades or equivalent work desirable.
- Network termination and testing skills desirable.
- Fit for work, ability to drive and capable of working at height off ladders.
- Knowledge of MDU installation, project and program controls principles and practices (including budget) or equivalent discipline desirable.
- Interpret and understand technical drawings and specifications.
- Experience with commercial fit outs & cable pulling
- White Card (Construction Induction Card).
If this role is of interest to yourself, please contact us via our online form.
Application close: 20 December, 2019