Projects is a national provider of field services in the telecommunications
industry, operating in capital cities and territories.
the release of works on the NBN FTTC & HFC Network, CGA Projects is looking
for experienced telecommunications Civil Team & Laborer across Melbourne.
works will include excavation of trenches, Pit Removal, Pit Installation.
should be strong performing and highly motivated Civil Team & Laborer with
specific experience performing excavation of trenches, Pit Removal, Pit
Installation, who are seeking stable work volumes and high earning capacity.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Strong leadership
- Our goal is to bring on board enthusiastic people who we can invest into for the long term.
- Some characteristics that we are looking for include:
- Previous NBN Civil work experience
- Strong character integrity
- Strong work ethic
- An eagerness to learn
- Respectful attitude towards other people and the work environment
What Does the Role Involve?
in various areas within the Communications field, which may include:
- Civil Work
- Pit and Pipe Installations and Upgrades
- Service Locating
- Rod and Rope
- Use of plant and machinery (excavators, concrete saws, grundomats etc)
- Previous experience NBN Civil Work
- Rodding and roping
- Reading DBYD
- Providing as-built documents on completion of a job
- A team player with a good attitude to work
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Ability to take responsibility and lead a team
Qualifications / Accreditations
- NBN enable card
- White Card
- First Aid and CPR
- Implement Traffic management plan (highly desirable)
- Locate and Protect underground asset training
- Full Driver’s License
- Work right in Australia
- Work Safely at Heights
- Working in Confined Space
- Remove Non-friable Asbestos
- Traffic Management
If this role is of interest to yourself, please contact us via our online form.
Application close: 20 December, 2019